We will provide your child with the support they need to get the top marks in their Common Entrance exam in order to gain a place at their preferred secondary school.
The exam is set by ISEB (Independent Schools Examination Board). Most of the secondary schools that use Common Entrance for admission are public schools. Schools such as Harrow, Charter House, St. Paul’s and Westminster have all received children under Galaxy Learning’s tutelage.
Your child’s tutor will:
- Provide material to practise with;
- Clear up any problem areas within each of the subject tests to increase your child’s understanding of the material;
- Give your child the study skills they need to study effectively between lessons;
- Answer any questions regarding the exam and the chosen school;
- Prepare students for the vital interview, if requested by the school;
- Inspire and motivate your child to complete the preparation needed for the exam.
Our tutors have relevant teaching or tutoring experience. We ensure they are suitably qualified. Our tutors will have up to date knowledge of the curriculum and various exam boards. Our tutors are also required to hold a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Certificate or an Enhanced Disclosure Scotland which we carefully review along with 2 references that are provided for every tutor.
For more information and to speak to someone about your requirements, call us now on 020 8771 9923 or email: email@example.com